* Featured on App Store! Most Popular Word Game in 30 Countries! *
* Academics Choice Smart Media Award *
Looking for a game that will test your brain? Then try Pictoword, the fun word game that’s great for kids, adults and everyone in between!
Pictoword is a simple yet addicting word game where you “read” a series of pictures that combine to create a word! Two pics, one word - can you figure it out?
For example, you’ll see a picture of SAND and a WITCH. Combine the two to solve for SANDWICH – a lunchtime favorite!
When you’re stumped, try saying the words out loud or asking a friend!
Try to solve the puzzle and test your word guessing skills with Pictoword!
Word Guessing Games for All Ages
* Brain games for players young and old!
* Word games feature varying levels of difficulty for all ages
* Kids can have fun on Easy Mode
* Teens and adults can put their minds to the test on Hard Mode
Tons of Fun Trivia Categories
* Try guessing the word from pictures of landmarks, objects and more!
* Put your movie and TV trivia skills to the test with picture puzzles
* Play over 300 guessing games – it gets addicting fast!
Brain Training Games
* Mind teasers and puzzles for players of all ages
* Test your word puzzle skills and trivia knowledge
* Puzzles get updated regularly so the trivia never gets boring
Play Solo or with Friends
* Practice guessing words with multi-picture puzzles
* Take your time to crack the word – there’s no time limit!
* Play with friends and see who can solve the puzzle first
Online and Offline Play
* No WiFi required, so you can play offline
* Go online to ask friends for help on Facebook
You’ll be delighted by the challenging and fun picture word game Pictoword. Fans who like to think creatively and use their brain’s full potential won’t be able to stop playing this app.
Play this new addicting word puzzle game that is great for kids and adults of all ages – absolutely free!
Download now and put your mind to the test! Gather around the table for game night and play Pictoword with friends and family!
Disclaimer: All emojis and references to Apple products or trademarks are solely own by Apple.